Before buying an Inflatable SUP, what factors you need to consider?
· Intended Use – This is the main factor to consider, because there are different types of ISUP. A multi-function paddle board is better for begginers and water sports enthusiasts. If you are not know more about stand-up paddle board, we cangive you some recommendation.
· Quality - Determine the quality of material, including drop-stitch material and thickness of PVC. The drop-stitch construction will influent the psi pressures and inflation.
· Thickness - Comparing with thinner 4″ boards, 6″ thick iSUPs will be stiffer, more buoyant, and ride higher in the water. The additional thickness can keep your feet dry.
· Width – Wider paddle boards would be more stable, will be more suitable for beginner paddlers to use.32″ wide is a good starting point. Wider iSUP also can use for fishing, doing yoga.
· OEM survice - You could choose the inflatable SUPs accessories. Do you want to print your own logo? We also supply for color customization, package customization.