SUP (Stand up paddle boarding) is one of the fastest growing water sports in the world. What are the differences of sup paddles?
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES OF SUP PADDLES?
There are two mainly types of SUP boards below.
1. Allround board is typically thicker, wider, and longer than other paddle boards, definitely perfect choice for beginner paddlers because of its stability, versatile and can work in all conditions. It is the most common stand up surfboard shape, is also our main products.
2. Flatwater board, designed for flatwater, open ocean paddling, are typically longer than allround boards. It’s better at maximum glide and efficiency. Most paddle board are wide and stable enough for beginners, but it is better for paddlers with high intensity workouts.
In addition, we have inflatable sup are better for yoga lovers, with the expansive deck pad, more space and more stable on calm water.
WHY CHOOSE INFLATABLE SUP BOARD?
The advantages are as following,
· Affordable, minimal storage space required, easy to store
· Effortless to transport, able to travel abroad
· Durable material, more affordable than solid SUPs after inflating